Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#WCW Ellen and Happy Thanksgiving!

It's hump day!  And that means #WCW.  My crush today is Ms. Ellen Degeneres.  I am a big fan of her show and she always seems to put those around her in a good mood.

Three things I have learned from Ellen:

1) Don't worry too much about what other people think of you.  Ellen obviously dances to her own beat- and literally dances.  She does what makes her happy.  This is a lesson that takes some of us years to learn.

2) Care about others and have compassion.  Ellen often has guests on her show that do amazing things for others. She celebrates them and, in turn, reminds us to give it our all in our work and personal lives. 

3) Be kind to one another.  As you probably know, this is Ellen's sign-off phrase.  I have always loved it.  In a world that seems less interconnected these days, it's important to be kind to those around us.  I try to remember to give a simple smile or hello to anyone I see.  You never know how much that may mean to someone.


Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment