Sunday, September 13, 2015

Since we keep meeting like this...

Well hello, I hope you're having a good week.  Tonight I am going to tell you a few things about myself you probably don't know.  If we're going to keep meeting like this, it only makes sense for you to know me better...

1) I am currently working as a Housing and Program Manager/Case Manager at a nonprofit organization.

2) I love to learn new things about health and wellness and hope to pass this information on to others.

3) I just started a Master's program for social work and clinical counseling.

4) I volunteer for two nonprofits in Albuquerque, one helps persons experiencing homelessness access healthcare and the other is an international education program.

5) My favorite season is Fall.  Fall in New Mexico is no where near Fall in New England, but I love it just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment