Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What If...

Do you ever think about what you would do if things were a little bit different?  If you had more money, if you had more time off, if you were in better health, if... whatever the "if" is for you.

I was thinking about this recently, and if I had my complete physical abilities I would do so many things.

I would want to learn to ski, to try scuba diving, to learn to surf, and to travel more (possibly by myself just because I could). I would want to learn to play tennis and maybe even golf. I  could live in a two story house, move back to New England to be near my family, and maybe I would even change career paths.  I've always wanted to do something that helps others and am fascinated by alternative medicine.  

I would obviously need money and time off to do many of these things, but I believe that I could find a way to make that happen.  If I had my complete physical strength my life would be different.  Not completely different, but different none the less. 

What is your "if"? 

No comments:

Post a Comment