Friday, July 4, 2014

Currently Reading 7.2014

I often get asked if I am "a reader."  I am indeed a reader.  I usually get a response such as, "Ah, I figured, author's usually are." 

My goal is to read 20 books in 2014.  I believe I am a little ahead of schedule right now.  Because I am such a fan of books, I thought it would be fun to share what I am reading from time to time. 

So here goes... I am currently reading the Vampire Academy series.  I LOVE book series. It can keep me occupied for months!  I'm not ashamed to admit that I've read the Harry Potter books (multiple times), Twilight, The Hunger Games, Divergent, etc.  Loved them all.


I just finished Blood Promise and will soon begin Spirit Bound.  I have to take a break between books because I get so drawn into them.  After I finish one it's like I have a book hangover and have to snap myself out of it before I start another.  If you like book series, I would recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment