Thursday, January 16, 2014

We Are All In This Together

Mr. Brad Miller of 'My Beckers Story' so kindly asked me to send him something to post on his blog!  You can see the guest blog post here.  Please follow his blog and follow him on facebook and twitter

"The best thing about sharing my story is the opportunity it gives me to meet others. Like I have said before no matter what form of Muscular Dystrophy someone has I truly believe that we are all in this "Together". So as the My Becker's Story blog enters its fifth year it is my plan to make people more aware of the many different forms of Muscular Dystrophy. Recently I had the opportunity to connect with the author of The Graceful Art of Falling a book created by L. White who has chosen to share her story of what it is like living with FSH MD (or FSHD)." 

Thanks so much for your support, Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment